7 percent last year

7 percent last year, Chinese leaders say they are working to solve excess capacity but acknowledge the impact on state workers. reading the names and ages of the dead girls.

young offenders and children with disabilities. In central Gujarat, The percentage storage in reservoirs in north Gujarat was 13. with 282 passengers and 18 crew members on board crash landed at Dubai airport.” SpiceJet said.s encounter and the subsequent disappearance of his wife,She will be back on August 6, he added Earlierthe CBIwhich began probe into the case on the direction of the Supreme Court in Januaryhad questioned her after the arrest of DCP Abhay Chudasama in April The apex courtwhile transferring the case to CBIhad minced no words in expressing displeasure at the failure of the state polices Special Investigation Teamheaded by Johriin identifying the seven Andhra Pradesh policemen who had allegedly assisted the local police in the fake encounter The court had also come down heavily on the Gujarat Police for failing to conduct impartial investigations and attempting to mislead it by filing conflicting Action Taken Reports (ATRs) in the case It had further said that while one of the investigating officersV L Solankiwas proceeding in the right directionJohri had not been carrying out the investigation properly The court had said in its January 12 order that she had not made any reference to the second report of Solankiwhich was not forwarded to the court The court had said that Johri mentioning the criminal background of Sohrabbuddin and the discussion among the accused officers concerning him was meant to obfuscate the inquiry For all the latest Ahmedabad News download Indian Express App More Related Newsas Waghmare?s petition came up Tuesday before Justice V K Tahilramani who adjourned it till October 14, in the western city of Kisumu.Police officials have said repeatedly that their response to the political unrest is proportionate Kenyatta has won more than 97 per cent of votes counted so far according to a local media tally But with turnout estimated below 35 per cent and the country deeply divided his hopes for a decisive mandate to lead east Africa’s richest economy have been quashed Opposition leader Raila Odinga pulled out of the contest a rerun called after August’s election was annulled by the Supreme Court over procedural irregularities He said the contest against Kenyatta was not going to be fair Odinga won 447 per cent of the vote then on a turnout of nearly 80 per cent In Thursday’s vote Kenyatta faced six minor candidates none of whom won more than 1 percent in August Deputy president William Ruto Kenyatta’s running mate sought on Saturday to declare victory and discount the opposition: “Evidently it doesn’t matter how powerful/popular one or their party imagines to be the repeat elections confirm the PEOPLE ARE SUPREME” he tweeted Legal challenge The first legal challenge came less than 24 hours after Thursday’s vote when an activist filed a case seeking to nullify the election which the opposition rejected as a “sham” Neither of the two main parties nor the election board had any appearances scheduled on Saturday leaving the country playing a waiting game as votes are counted If the expected legal challenges fail to clear a path out of the crisis including a possible order for another rerun the result will be the continuation of a protracted and economically damaging political stalemate between the Kenyatta and Odinga camps In Odinga strongholds such as Kisumu residents had defiantly blocked roads clashed with police and intimidated election officials to prevent voting on Thursday They accused authorities of trying to “force” participation?

” For all the latest World News, he added.and Anand Agriculture University? Students would be relieved from being personally present for even counselling at the University campus and allotted seats in the college of their preference while sitting at home.Written by RituSharma | Chandigarh | Published: April 16 The service is impressive as the waiter will warn you when ordering the Prawns and Calamari Ajilo that it isn?stand-ups and salsa in the early 2000s, Chinese military on Friday kicked off large scale military exercises pressing troops from the five theatre commands of the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) simulating real battle conditions. The drills were being held in the back drop of verdict of the tribunal of the Permanent Court of Arbitration which has struck down China’s historic claims over the South China Sea. download Indian Express App More Related News

Saudi Arabia, Among her allies is the Komeito party, although this time no lower house poll need be held until late 2018. Now we expect it between December and February, said Ratnakar Gaikwadmetropolitan commissionerMMRDA The MMRDA and Mumbai Metro One Pvt Ltd (MMOPL) had been targeting a December completion of the 114 km corridorbut several impediments is likely to see the deadline being overshot by three months As of now we dont have a long enough stretch of viaduct Test runs will start by December for a couple of months The tests are done to rule out any glitches in the system before it is launched It is run like the normal servicewithout passengers?MMOPL director The first four Metro rakes have been stationed at DN Nagar car depot. The man was arrested under the Terrorism Act in the southern port area of Dover. The terror threat level has been elevated to the highest level.The station was reopened Saturday officials said restoring some normalcy to London’s transport network after a day of severe disruption Prime Minister Theresa May said raising the threat level to its highest point was a “proportionate and sensible step” Police called on the public to be vigilant Hundreds of soldiers were being deployed across the country The soldiers added to the police presence Saturday at public places to deter attacks At least 29 people were injured during the attack in which an improvised explosive device was detonated on a Tube train at Parsons Green underground station at 08:20hrs local time on Friday? while three others received sentences of 10 to 12 months for sex attacks on three women (Photo used for representational purpose) Top News Britain’s Ministry of Defence has paid compensation to two people who suffered sex attacks in 2014 by Libyan cadets who were being trained at a British army barracks.Over 300 cadets had been taking part in the programme at Bassingbourn barracks near Cambridge in eastern England but they were sent home earlier than planned following a spate of attacks several of which led to charges and convictions Watch What Else is Making News “Compensation payments have been made to two people treated appallingly by several Libyan cadets being trained in the UK” a Ministry of Defence spokesman said giving no further details Britain played a key role in the Libyan revolution that overthrew Muammar Gaddafi in 2011 mounting an air campaign against Gaddafi’s forces But with Libya split between rival armed factions and descending into chaos Britain tried to help shore up the country’s military in 2014 by providing training in basic infantry skills and leadership to the 300 cadets Two of the cadets were sentenced to 12 years in jail for the rape of a man in Cambridge city centre while three others received sentences of 10 to 12 months for sex attacks on three women that took place on the same night as the rape Britain had initially committed to providing training to a total of 2000 Libyan soldiers but the programme was scrapped following the attacks and the collapse of the Libyan government that had agreed it with Britain Kim Harrison a lawyer who represented two of the victims told BBC radio on Saturday that the local community had complained of several incidents of sexual assault and vandalism in the weeks leading up to the attacks “Security was increased but it just wasn’t increased enough” she said The ministry spokesman said: “We have previously expressed regret that there were things we could have done better with this programme” For all the latest World News download Indian Express App More Top News 2017 9:09 am Kuczynski was a government minister at the time some of the payments were made. In an hour-long interview with Peruvian media Sunday.

Chavan was with the family members when they were searching for the victim. Sub-divisional police officer for Khed division B R Patil said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *